The VanTrease Performing Arts Center for Education (PACE) is the resident arts venue of Tulsa Community College (TCC). It serves as home to the college’s Music and Theatre Departments, as well as a number of community events. As the name implies, the main focus at VanTrease PACE is education; the venue regularly hosts TCC arts classes and student performances, as well as arts events sponsored by other local schools, public and private.
Also resident at VanTrease is the Signature Symphony (formerly known as the Tulsa Little Symphony and Oklahoma Sinfonia), a small local professional chamber orchestra. The Signature Symphony presents two concert seasons annually (a Pops and a Classical concert series), as well as an educational series, at the VanTrease.
VanTrease Performing Arts Center for Education (PACE) Information
- Public Transportation: Poor
- Handicapped Accessibility: Good
- Performances/Programs: Approximately 60 events per season
- Ticket Prices: Vary (free-$60) depending on event and seating. Discounts available to students and seniors at select performances
- Group Discounts: Available at some performances; 10% discount to groups of 10 or more
- Subscriptions/Membership: Subscriptions available to Signature Symphony Pops (Friday or Saturday nights) and Classical series (Saturday nights only), as well as Performance Plus series (3- or 6-show packages available.