With theatrical homes in both the Seattle suburbs of Issaquah and Everett, the Village Theatre began life in 1979, and in the thirty years since has become one of the Northwest’s leading homes for musical theatre. The company’s agenda is divided between four programs: A five show Mainstage offering handsome stagings of new and classic Broadway, KIDSTAGE and Pied Piper, offering theatre for children and young adults, and Village Originals, a reading series that helped develop (among others) the hit Broadway productions of Million Dollar Quartet and Next to Normal.
Village Theatre Information
- Other Venue: Everett Performing Arts Center, 2710 Wetmore Avenue, Everett
- Handicapped Accessibility: Good (both venues)
- Performances/Programs: Performance schedule is Tuesday–Sunday
- Ticket Prices: $34–$58, FlexPass $200–$230, senior and youth discounts for some performances, student and military Rush 30 minutes before curtain. Students under 21 and military may purchase half-price Rush tickets. See a show a second time for half-price by bringing paid ticket stub. Discounts are available for groups of 10 or more
- Subscriptions: Season subscriptions $175–$230, subscription discounts for youth under 21 and seniors. Benefits include free ticket exchanges and lost-ticket insurance. The Gaudette location has a family room where parents can leave their young children while they attend the show.