The Wildwood Park for the Arts, located in Chenal Valley, seeks to inspire its visitors with a blend of nature and culture. The 104-acre woodland features an arboretum, several gardens, wildflowers, a dogwood trail, a huge swan lake, and more – and there are paved walking trails to all parts of the park so that everyone can access them. In these beautiful settings, the park presents art and cultural events ranging from the literary to the culinary. The park also has a 625-seat theater, where performance events are frequently held.
Wildwood Park for the Performing Arts Information
- Public Transportation: Poor
- Handicapped Accessibility: Most areas are accessible, but not all
- Hours: The Park is open weekdays 9 a.m.–5 p.m., Saturdays 10 a.m.–5 p.m., and Sundays between noon and 5 p.m.
- Performances/Programs: Include theater, concerts, classical music, camps for children, literary events, and more. Also available for private events
- Ticket Prices: Admission to the park is free, except on festival weekends, and range widely depending on event