Over the past ten years, WFSM-LA has brought together tens of thousands of people of diverse ethnic, religious, and cultural backgrounds, including artists of all types, community and religious leaders, educators, and students. With a combined total of 185 multidisciplinary events presenting the work of 6,000 artists in 180 diverse venues across Los Angeles and an attendance of 200,000 people at the 1999, 2002, and 2005 Festivals, WFSM-LA is the largest citywide festival currently active in Los Angeles.
World Festival of Sacred Music Information
- Public Transportation: Depends on venue
- Handicapped Accessibility: Depends on venue
- Performances/Programs: Festival occurs every three years (next in 2011), 41 events are offered
- Ticket Prices: Prices vary. Some are suggested donation. Student and senior tickets may be available at a discounted rate for select performances and events
- Membership: Mandala Level membership begins at $250 and benefits include two tickets for the Opening Gala concert, two tickets to VIP Donor reception with international artists at Opening Concert, plus name recognition in the Opening Concert program book.