(July 25 – August 12, 2012)
Commonwealth Shakespeare Company Information
- Public Transportation: Excellent (easily accessible by the Green and Red Subway Lines at the Park Street Station, and buses 43, 55, 191, 192, 193, and SL5 at Tremont Street/Avery Street)
- Handicapped Accessibility: Good
- Performances/Programs: Each year, one Shakespeare show is presented with multiple performances. Special Events/Performances include American Voices: a script-in-hand reading series; Shakespeare and the Law: a staged reading of that year’s play performed by local, state, and national lawyers, judges, and other politicos; Tour of the Parks: touring of the play to local underserved neighborhood parks; and Commonwealth Concerts:a series of pre-show concerts featuring a wide range of musical stylings before performances of Shakespeare on the Common
- Ticket Prices: All performances are free of charge. Lawn chairs are available for $7
- Support: Donations of any amount are greatly appreciated.