“By the Community, for the Community,” the Las Vegas Little Theater is an amateur theater company with a professional spirit. Each year, LVLT, now in business for over 30 years, presents six shows on the Mainstage, and another six in the Fischer Black Box. The Mainstage shows tend to have broader appeal, often featuring plays by well-known crowd-pleasers like Neil Simon, Alan Ayckbourn, and Ken Ludwig. The Black Box takes on the darker and more off-beat shows, such as Tracy Letts’ paranoid fantasy Bug and David Lindsay-Abaire’s loopy Wonder of the World, as well as the annual winner of the LVLT New Works Competition.
Las Vegas Little Theater Information
- Public Transportation: Somewhat accessible by bus
- Handicapped Accessibility: Yes
- Performance/Programs: LVLT does a 6-show mainstage season, as well as 6-show Black Box series. Performance schedule is Thursday through Sunday.
- Admission: Single tickets are $22 for adults and $19 for students/seniors for Mainstage shows. Tickets are $12 for adults, $11 for students/seniors, and $10 for season subscribers for Black Box shows.
- Group Discounts: Discounts available for groups of 10 or more.
- Subscription/Memberships: Season tickets are $95-$105. Senior season tickets $85-$95.