Mosaic is a professional company dedicated to presenting “thought-provoking, innovative” theater in its black-box performance venue. Among the company’s recent productions of note: Sam Shepard’s Ages of the Moon, Martin Casella’s The Irish Curse, and Stephen Belber’s Dusk Rings a Bell. Each season, Mosaic offers special matinee performances of a selected production for South Florida high-school students; study guides are disseminated to teachers, and there are post-performance talk-backs with the actors and the director. The theater has received numerous Carbonell Awards, including five major awards for its 2011 production of Donald Margulies’ Collected Stories.
Mosaic Theatre Information
- Public Transportation: Good (a short walk from BCT bus 22 at West Broward Boulevard/North Flamingo Road)
- Handicapped Accessibility: Good
- Performances/Programs: 5 shows per season with multiple performances of each
- Ticket Prices: $39.50 Adults; $34 Seniors (65+); $15 Students (w/ID)
- Group Discounts: Groups of 10–24 (Adults $35.55, Seniors $30.60, Students $13.50); groups of 25–49 (Adults $33.57, Seniors $28.90, Students $12.75); groups of 50+ (Adults $31.60, Seniors $27.20, Students $12.00)
- Subscriptions: Play Flex Tickets (5 tickets) $167 Adults; $145 Seniors (65+); $64 Students (age 25 and younger). Gold Membership (add $100 to subscription) guarantees subscriber front row seating. Benefits include first-choice seating, free ticket exchange, and more.