(July 9 – July 29, 2012)
New York Musical Theatre Festival Information
- Venues: 47th Street Theatre (304 West 47th Street); The Peter Norton Space (555 West 42nd Street); TBG Theater (312 West 36th Street); McGinn/Cazale Theatre (2162 Broadway); The Theatre at Saint Clements (423 West 46th Street)
- Public Transportation: All venues are easily accessible by both bus and subway
- Handicapped Accessibility: Good at all venues
- Performances/Programs: More than 30 new musicals, plus well over 50 concerts and special events presented each season
- Ticket Prices: Tickets are usually $25
- Membership: Silver ($100); Gold ($200); Platinum ($300); Diamond ($500); Patrons Circle ($1,000+). Depending on level, member benefits include up to 20 free Festival Tickets; invitations to the Opening Night Party; early booking (get tickets one month before the general public); early seating (get into the theater ahead of regular ticket holders); discounts at restaurants, bars, and partner events; 25% off NYMF@NIte events; invitations to Private Readings and Exclusive Events; discount on additional Festival tickets; and more.