The Oklahoma City Philharmonic, founded in 1988, traces its roots back to the city’s first professional orchestra in 1924. Today, the orchestra employs over 80 part-time musicians. The orchestra presents a series of eight Classics concerts and six pairs of Pops concerts every season.
Under the baton of the great Joel Levine, the orchestra has performed a number of ambitious programs and continues to expand its repertoire. Season subscriptions come with a number of benefits including up to 35% discounts, preferred seating, free pre-concert talks, pre-sale tickets and free ticket insurance.
Oklahoma City Philharmonic Information
- Public Transportation: No
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Performances/Programs: Approximately 15 performances per season
- Ticket Prices: $12-65, depending on performance and seating choice.
- Group Discounts: Discounts for groups of 20 or more
- Subscriptions: A variety of subscription levels are available with discounts of up to 35% off the single ticket price. Flex 4-passes are also available for any 4 concerts.
- Membership: Variety of membership levels starting at $100.