Central Florida’s resident artistic organization, the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra has been entertaining Floridians since its first season in 1991. Since then, the orchestra has risen to new levels of precision and artistry, performing over 125 performances each year. With a strong dedication to education and outreach, the ensemble performs 30 Young People’s Concerts at area schools for more than 60,000 students.
The Philharmonics flagship series, the Super Series, features 10 concerts including the best of classical and pops and includes 5 matinee performances for patron convenience. The orchestra has demonstrated a clear dedication to enriching the community alongside other arts organizations through collaborations with the Orlando Opera, Orlando Ballet, Florida Symphony Youth Orchestra, Florida Young Artists Orchestra, the Orlando Museum of Art and even the Orlando Science Center.
Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra Information
- Venues: Bob Carr Performing Arts Centre, Margeson Theater
- Public Transportation: Poor
- Handicapped Accessibility: Good
- Performances/Programs: 14 regular programs each year, 125 performances per year.
- Ticket Prices: Individual tickets from $20-80. Student tickets available.
- Group Discounts: Discounts available for groups of 10 or more
- Subscriptions: A number of subscription packages available with discounts of up to 25%
- Membership: Donors receive a number of benefits at each level.