Blessed with a loyal and theatrically adventurous audience, Salt Lake Acting Company has in its forty-year history produced a plethora of important contemporary works. From the sweeping scale of Angels in America and Big Love, to the intimacy of Kimberly Akimbo and I Am My Own Wife, Utah audiences have come to rely on SLAC for top quality area premieres of major New York titles. Producing six shows annually at the intimate Marmalade Hill Center, Salt Lake Acting Company is equally committed to the nurturing of unique writers and the development of emerging scripts. Each season, SLAC hosts a resident playwright and a New Play Sounding series, while the company’s hugely popular Saturday’s Voyeur parodies, in cabaret-style, the year that was in Utah pop-culture.
Salt Lake Acting Company Information
- Public Transportation: Good
- Handicapped Accessibility: Fair (only partially accessible)
- Performance/Programs: Performance schedule is Wednesday through Sunday.
- Ticket Prices: Single tickets are $23 – $34, Student tickets are $13, 30-and-under tickets are $18, discounts available for seniors, discounts available for groups and corporate clubs with 20 or more people
- Subscriptions: Season subscriptions $113 – $151, Student subscription $56. Subscriber benefits include free ticket exchanges.