- Honolulu on the Cheap—Blog that posts special offers for many cultural offerings such as concerts, readings, art classes, and theater performances.
Honolulu is the population center of the state of Hawaii, with over 350,000 residents. Situated along the southeastern shore of the island of Oahu, and stretching from Pearl Harbor to Makapuu Point, the city is home to Waikiki Beach, as well as Hawaii’s fabled North Shore, one of the world’s top surfing destinations. There is more to Honolulu, however, than spectacular beaches and beautiful sunsets. Honolulu has all the amenities of a major U.S. city, including numerous musical, theatrical, and dance organizations offering performances year-round.
- Honolulu Weekly—Local newspaper has great arts and entertainment coverage
- Arts With Aloha—Features short profiles of several local theaters, museums, and other Honolulu arts organizations
- HNLnow.com—Where and When in Honolulu has a comprehensive events calendar for live music, arts & culture, and more
- The Arts District Honolulu—Event information and links to Honolulu galleries and theaters