Dallas has a fascinating burgeoning arts scene and Brooklyn is certainly a part of that. As its name suggests, this establishment has positioned itself as a place apart from its Texas location, with great live music in a classy atmosphere. During the week, there is no cover, however, there can be a cover on the weekend depending on the music that evening. The food/drink minimum can be particularly excessive ($20-30) especially when there is a cover charge. If you’re looking for a one-stop night out, however, Brooklyn is a good choice.
Brooklyn Jazz Café Information
- Public Transportation: Average
- Public Transportation: Poor
- Handicapped Accessibility: Good
- Performances/Programs: Approximately 360 performances per year. Tuesday–Thursday 7 p.m.; Friday–Saturday 8 p.m. and Sunday 11:30 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- Ticket Prices: No cover, $30-per-person minimum.