Priding itself for taking theatrical risks that are unlikely to be found at any other theatre in Houston, Stages Repertory has been offering innovative productions and unique interpretations for over thirty years. Producing a strong assortment of regional and world premieres, Stages Rep’s six show season includes works by vital contemporary playwrights like Tracey Letts (The Man from Nebraska) and Stephen Karam (Speech & Debate) as well as a healthy dose of fun filled musicals (The Marvelous Wonderettes, The Andrews Brothers) fresh from New York.
Committed to instilling young people with the magic of live theatre, Stages Repertory also offers a Young Actors Conservatory summer intensive, as well as an EarlyStages lineup of children’s entertainment, all housed at the company’s home at the Houston Center for the Arts.
Stages Repertory Theatre Information
- Public Transportation: Good
- Handicapped Accessibility: Good
- Performances/Programs: Performance schedule is Wednesday–Sunday
- Ticket Prices: $30, discounts available for students, seniors, educators, and groups
- Subscriptions: Six-Play subscription is $150 (choose fixed or flexible seating).