TLD’s recent productions of note have included Evita, The Full Monty, Parade, Floyd Collins, and All is Calm: The Truce of 1914. The company began operation in 1994 by producing five cabaret shows to display the broad range of talent among local artists. Theater Latté Da was officially incorporated in 1998, and has remained committed to experimentation with music and storytelling that expands the art form. To date, the company has presented 44 mainstage productions, 22 area premieres, and eight world premieres — as well as an ongoing cabaret series — in various venues.
Theater Latté Da Information
- Public Transportation: Varies by venue
- Handicapped Accessibility: Depends on venue, but generally good
- Performances/Programs: 4 mainstage shows per season with multiple performances of each, plus the free summer concert series Latté Da in the Park
- Ticket Prices: Events are priced individually, but usually range from $19–$39. Student, senior, and group discounts are often available
- Subscriptions: Anytime Package – 3 shows ($123); Wednesdays/Thursdays/Sundays Package – 3 shows ($111); Preview Package – 3 shows ($75). You can add on the fourth show for $35. Subscriber benefits include free ticket exchange, pre-sale and discount opportunities to other theaters, prime seating, discounts on additional tickets, and more.