Since its inception in 1996, WaterTower has made it a point of pride to offer productions representing all theatrical genres — comedies and dramas, plays and musicals, classics of Western literature and new works by up-and-coming writers. The theater’s mainstage productions in recent seasons have ranged from John Patrick Shanley’s Doubt to Tennessee Williams The Glass Menagerie to the all-time-hit musical comedy Guys and Dolls and the critically acclaimed musical drama Grey Gardens. Meanwhile, its Discover Series programming has embraced Adam Bock’s The Receptionist, Sarah Treem’s A Feminine Ending, Douglas Carter Beane’s The Little Dog Laughed, and many other recent works. To date, WaterTower has offered 13 regional premieres and five world premieres.
Watertower Theatre Information
- Public Transportation: Average
- Public Transportation: Fair
- Handicapped Accessibility: Good
- Performances/Programs: Performance schedule is Wednesday–Sunday
- Ticket Prices: Mainstage $22–$40, Discover series $20–$25, $3 discounts for students and seniors available for Mainstage shows, group discounts available
- Subscriptions: Subscriptions are $75–$150 for Mainstage and $65–$80 for Discover Series, Flex passes available, discounted subscription rate for students and seniors. Subscriber benefits include free ticket exchanges and $3 discount on additional single tickets.