The Angel City Jazz Festival has a wide range of different styles and genres, from straight-ahead jazz to hard bop, acoustic piano to avant-garde. This festival, which stretches over a 10-day period, even features performance art from time to time. Tickets are best purchased online, as there’s a $10 discount for presale purchases.
Angel City Jazz Festival Information
- Venues: Ford Theatre (2580 Cahuenga Boulevard); LACMA (5905 Wilshire Boulevard); REDCAT (Walt Disney Concert Hall, 631 West 2nd Street); The Blue Whale (123 Astronaut E S Onizuka Street); The Echoplex (1822 West Sunset Boulevard); Zipper Hall (The Colburn School, 200 South Grand Avenue)
- Public Transportation: All venues are easily accessible by bus, shuttle, or subway
- Handicapped Accessibility: Good for all venues
- Performances/Programs: Approximately 20 performances
- Ticket Prices: $25 presale, $35 at the door. A $50 VIP pass is also available. Tickets are $15 for students with ID. Children under 13 are free.