Baltimore Improv Festival Information
- Public Transportation: Good (steps from buses 10 and 13 at Eastern Avenue/SE Avenue; a 4-minute walk from bus 22 at Bank Street/South Highland Avenue; a 6-minute walk from bus 7 at Hudson Street/East Avenue; and a 10-minute walk from buses 20, 23, and 40 at Highland Avenue/East Baltimore Street)
- Handicapped Accessibility: Good
- Performances/Programs: 8–10 shows featuring over 20 performance troupes
- Ticket Prices: $12–$15. Discounts available for Creative Alliance members
- Subscriptions: The Mega Pass ($50) is good for all shows every day of the festival. The Daily Pass ($30) is good for all shows on one day of your choosing.