Cabrillo Music Theatre is the resident musical production company at the Bank of America Performing Arts Center at the Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza, the largest theatre between Los Angeles and San Francisco. A volunteer-based, non-profit company, it has become known over the three decades of its existence for shows that feature top talent, full orchestras, and lavish sets and costumes.
The company has a current annual audience of approximately 125,000 for its mainstage, off-stage, and special productions, as well as its OUTREACH programs, which offer free-of-charge performances for in-need children, seniors, and active military troops. Recent shows have included White Christmas, Guys and Dolls, Little Shop of Horrors, and Rodgers and Hammerstein’s Cinderella.
Cabrillo Music Theatre Information
- Public Transportation: Good (easily accessible by Metro bus 161 and Thousand Oaks Buses Blue and Red at the Civic Arts Plaza stop)
- Handicapped Accessibility: Good
- Performances/Programs: Performance schedule is Thursday–Sunday
- Ticket Prices: Single tickets are $42–$78, group discounts available
- Subscriptions: Seasonal subscriptions are $104–$236. See website for more details.