As part of the Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities’ rich cultural programming, the Arvada Center Theatre has fast become one of the most significant dramatic companies in the state, with four mainstage, and three Black Box Theatre productions produced each year. Rooted in grand scale stagings of epic musicals like Evita, Sunset Boulevard and Miss Saigon, alongside beautifully realized re-imaginings of classic dramas like The Lion in Winter and The Heiress, ACT is an annual leader in Colorado’s Theatre Guild Henry Award nominations (29 nominations in 2010 alone). Enjoying the full benefits of Arvada’s gorgeous, state of the art facility, CTS’s cultural reach extends to a diverse education program featuring training for adult and youth actors, as well as a professional children’s theatre offering the best in local entertainment.
Arvada Center Theater Information
- Public Transportation: Good (a 1-minute walk from bus 76 at Wadsworth Boulevard/West 68th Avenue)
- Handicapped Accessibility: Excellent. The Center is fully accessible and also offers both shadowed performances (for deaf or hard of hearing patrons) and audio-described shows (for guests who are blind or have low vision)
- Performances/Programs: Approximately 7 shows per season with multiple performances of each
- Ticket Prices: $47–$57 with prices varying by show, date, and seat selection
- Subscriptions: The 7-Show subscription is $189–$257, and the Musical 4-Pack Subscription is $165–$208 depending on date and seat selection. Benefits include priority seating, greater discount off extra tickets, and an exclusive invitation to purchase tickets to this season’s guest engagement by PHAMALY. The 8-Show Flex Subscription Package is $369, and gives you eight theater vouchers to use however you choose (attend each show once, bring 7 friends to one show, or any combination in between). A 24-hour or earlier advance reservation gets you the best available seat in the house.